What if I told you that you could burn more fat by doing less cardio?
You probably have been told that the more cardio you do, the more fat you will burn. Some people log anywhere from 30-60+mins on a cardiovascular machine, but it isn’t necessary. You can burn the same amount of fat and more by simply doing HIIT training.
High Intensity Interval Training, also known as HIIT, describes any workout that alternates between intense bursts of activity and fixed periods of less-intense activity or even rest. For example, a good starter workout would be running as fast as you can for 1 minute and then walking for 2 minutes. Repeat this 3 minute interval 5 times for a fat-blasting workout.
Why You Should Do It
- Efficient- Studies show that you can achieve more progress in a mere 15 minutes than the girl jogging on the treadmill for an hour.
- Burn More Fat- Not only do you burn more calories during a HIIT training session, you
- No Equipment Necessary- You don’t necessarily need a cardiovascular machine or jump rope to do HIIT. Anything that gets your heart rate up fast (high knees, fast feet, jumping lunges) will work for HIIT training!
- Lose Weight, Not Muscle- Steady rate cardio causes you to lose fat along with muscle tissue. HIIT, however, preserves your hard-earned muscles and ensures most of the weight loss comes from fat stores!
- Increase Metabolism- Stimulates HGH production by up to 450% during the 24 hours after your workout. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is responsible for increased caloric burn and also slows down the aging process!
- Do It Anywhere- Just follow the simple format!
- Challenging- End workout boredom!