Lastnight’s Dinner was Low Carb Greek Salad Quiche. One word: YUM. Quiche recipes can often be bland and boring, but this recipe is anything but! This Quiche is packed with protein, veggies galore, and an amazing taste stacked in every mouthful.
Low Carb Greek Salad Quiche
- 1 Tumaros Low-In-Carb Wraps- Everything (Found at Wegmans)
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Onion
- 12 Olives
- 1-2cups Fresh Spinach
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Basil/Pepper/Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375F- Spray nonstick cooking spray (I use coconut oil spray) on round pie baking dish, place 1 wrap in dish & bake for 30mins or until golden brown/crispy
- Mix onion, olives, feta, spinach in large bowl- season with pepper, basil, Italian seasoning
- Add 8 eggs to veggie mixture and toss
- Pour mixture onto baked wrap “crust” and bake for an additional 30mins at 375F
Makes 6 “pie” slice servings. About 110 calories per slice. About 1g net carbs per serving.