Ahhhh! I’m so excited to share another sweet-tooth recipe with you all! This is yet another amazing, low carb, sweet treat using BSN’s Lean Dessert protein powder (one of my favorite finds)! So yummy!
Low Carb French Toast MugCake
- 1 scoop BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamon Roll flavored Protein Powder
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp. Cream Cheese (I use cream cheese because it is low in carbs but you may use plain yogurt/cottage cheese instead)
- 2 tbsp. Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Mix powder, baking soda, egg & cream cheese in blender until batter forms (if mixture is too thick, add water-tbsp. at a time- to thin out)
- Spray mug with non-stick cooking oil (I use coconut oil spray) & pour batter inside
- Place in microwave for 2-3mins.
- Slide cake out of mug (if desired) onto dish and top with 2 tbsp. sugar-free maple syrup & dash of cinnamon
Enjoy this overly fulfilling, sweet-tooth satisfying, non-pound-packing MugCake!