No, in all seriousness, these babies are FAR from basic (even IF they contain pumpkin spice!)
Add these to your Thanksgiving menu for a guilt-free, full-flavor dessert!
– 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
– 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
– 3 whole eggs
– 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
+ 12 mini gluten free cookies of your choice (I used lucys gluten free mini cinnamon cookies)
1. Combine cream cheese + brown sugar until well blended. Then add eggs + pumpkin + vanilla/pumpkin pie spice & blend hntul smooth & creamy.
2. Place 12 liners in a cupcake pan & add 1 cookie to the bottom of each liner.
3. Top each cookie with cheesecake batter.
4. Bake at 325°F for 20-30minutes
Each serving is just under 200 calories & contains 5g of protein, 70g of potassium & 25g carbohydrates + 108% RDA of Vitamin A!
Make sure you tag me in your recipes! I’d love to see your creations! @jilljillicu on IG or #primadonnafitfoods